- American Christian Fiction Writers
- Christian Indie Publishing Association
- Nonfiction Authors Association
Magazines for Writers
- Creating an Author’s Website by Tim Bete
- A Novice Writers Guide to Rights Contract Advice
- Writing a Winning Book Proposal by Michael S. Hyatt
- Why We Talk by Bolivar J. Bueno-Sample Book Proposal
- Barbour/Promise Press
- Bethany House
- Broadman & Holman
- Harvest House Publishers
- Howard Publishing
- Multnomah Books
- SteepleHill Books
- Thomas Nelson
- Waterbook Press
Christian Writers Conferences in Eastern U.S.
Asheville Christian Writers Conference
Florida Christian Writers Conference
Mid-South Christian Writers Conference
Carolina Christian Writers Conference
Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writers Conference
Frederick Buechner Writer’s Workshop at Princeton Seminary
Wesleyan Writers Conference
St. Davids Christian Writers’ Conference
Grove City, Pa.
Kentucky Christian Writers Conference
Montrose Christian Writers Conference
She Speaks Conference
Greater Philly Christian Writers Conference
American Christian Fiction Writers Conference
National Conference on Christian Apologetics
Other organizations that put on conferences for writers include:
- American Christian Writers Conferences. Over a dozen Mentoring Clinics nationwide.
- My Book Therapy Writing Retreats Various times and locations.
- Novelist Retreat. Ridgecrest, N.C.
- Realm Makers. Different location each year with a focus on Speculative Fiction.