2021 Anthology Information Links
Conversations: Coming To Know God and to Make Him Known
Devotions – up to 300 words
Essay – up to 1500 words
Narrative – up to 2000 words
Poetry – two pages
Formatting for text documents:
- MSWord compatible: Ariel, Times New Roman, or Calibri,
- 12 font size, double spaced, pages numbered
- All quotes and references must be accurately attributed – end notes
- All scripture quotes need to be identified by translation and must be verified with Bible Hub for correct wording.
- Title and author on each page header
Non-text submissions: *
We also invite royalty-free photos, graphics or artwork.
- Must provide the source for any photos/graphics/artwork included in your submission.
- Stand-alone artwork and other non-text submissions should be accompanied with a title and/or written explanation that links to the Sermon on the Mount.
Submission(s) should be accompanied by a recent digital picture and a short bio of no more than 50 – 60 words, please limit media links to 2 urls. (suggestion: website and 1 social media)
ALL submissions should be accompanied by a Conversations Anthology Permissions Form.
* We reserve the right to exclude graphics that prove to be too difficult to format for publication.